AROUND THE BALTIC SEA
Escorted group tour
Helsinki – Tallinn – Riga – Stockholm – Helsinki
- Famous Helsinki art museums
- Panoramic Tallinn roof top views
- Paarnu city lovely coastline
- Munchausen museum
- Art Nouveau of Riga
- Riga Dome Cathedral Pipe Organ Concert
- Picturesque countryside of Latvia
- Romantic valley of river Gauja
- Castles of Turaida and Sigulda
- Latvian wine tasting
- Cruise ferry evening shows
- Gothic churches of Stockholm
- Wasa museum and Skansen museum
Day 1: Arrival to Finland
Arrival to the capital of Finland – Helsinki. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Helsinki.
Day 2: Helsinki
Helsinki sightseeing bus-walking tour. Free time to visit the Kiasma and Ateneum museums with their fine collections of Finnish art. Transfer to seaport. Ferry Helsinki – Tallinn. Night in Tallinn.
Day 3: Charm of Medieval Tallinn
Tallinn sightseeing tour. You will be surprised about fascinating aspects of Tallinn's rich history and present life, amazing Old Town and stunning panoramic views. Night in Tallinn.
Day 4: Coastline of Estonia
Drive to Latvia. We stop at the Estonian coast city Paarnu, famous with its beach culture. We discover Keila waterfall and visit funny and interesting The Munchausen's museum. Organ concert in Riga. Night in Riga.
Day 5: Undiscovered Riga
Enjoy unforgettable Art Nouveau and Old town of Riga tour. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street and many more. Night in Riga.
Day 6: Latvian countryside
Free day in Riga or optional tour to picturesque countryside of Latvia – Kuldiga and surroundings. Here you will taste latvian wine, see widest-stretching waterfall Ventas rumba and enjoy the nature. Night in Riga.
Day 7: Romantic Sigulda stories
Tour to one of the most romantic cities in Latvia – Sigulda. Visiting castles of Turaida and Sigulda, Gutmanis cave. Walk on the hiking trails many more! Overnight onboard cruise ship Riga – Stockholm.
Day 8: Royal Stockholm
Sightseeing bus-walking tour of Stockholm – city, which sits on 14 islands. Discover the renowned Royal Palace, gothic churches, Swedish design-ware shops. We have free time to visit famous Stockholm musems – Wasa and Skansen. Overnight onboard cruise ship Stockholm – Helsinki.
Day 9: Departure
Arrival 10:30 am to Helsinki. Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- 1 overnight at centrally located hotel in Helsinki;
- 2 overnights at centrally located hotel in Tallinn;
- 3 overnights at centrally located hotel in Riga;
- 1 overnight onboard cruise ship Riga – Stockholm route: 1 place in B4 cabin;
- 1 overnight onboard cruise ship Stockholm – Helsinki route: 1 place in B4 cabin;
- Helsinki – Tallinn ferry ticket, „Star Class” seat;
- Sightseeing tour in Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Stockholm;
- Estonian coastline tour;
- 8 Buffet Breakfast.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- 2 Buffet dinners onboard cruise ship;
- Medieval banquet in Restaurant OldeHansa;
- Sightseeing „Kadriorg park and Palace”;
- Day trip „Latvian countryside – Kuldiga”;
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.