BALTIC NATURE AND MAGIC SAAREMAA ISLAND
Escorted group tour
Helsinki – Tallinn – Saaremaa island – Sigulda – Riga
- Nordic capital – Helsinki
- Tallinn towers and Old town panorama
- Tallinn Town Hall
- Windmills of Saaremmaa
- Kaali meteorite craters
- Panga cliff
- Kuressaare castle
- Romantic valley of river Gauja
- Castles of Turaida and Sigulda
- Hiking trails
- Riga atchitercture
- Wooden buildings in Riga
- Kipsala island
- Jurmala sea resort
Day 1: Arrival to Finland
Arrival to the capital of Finland – Helsinki. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Helsinki.
Day 2: Helsinki Art museums
Helsinki sightseeing bus-walking tour. Free time to visit the Kiasma and Ateneum museums with their fine collections of Finnish art. Transfer to seaport. Ferry Helsinki – Tallinn. Night in Tallinn.
Day 3: Tallinn history
Tallinn sightseeing tour. We are going to be surprised about fascinating aspects of Tallinn's rich history and present life, amazing Old Town and stunning panoramic views. Night in Tallinn.
Day 4: Windmills of Saaremaa
Drive to amazing Saaremaa island - Endless juniper fields, rustic windmills, old castles,stonefences, thatched roof houses and the largest meteorite crater in Europe provide an experience, which cannot be found elsewhere. Night in Saaremaa.
Day 5: Siguldas trails
Drive to Latvia. We stop in one of the most romantic cities in Latvia – Sigulda. Visiting castles of Turaida and Sigulda, Gutmanis cave.Discover the Sigulda Luge and Bobsleigh Track, where Latvian Olympic athletes train. Enjoy hiking trails, air tram and many more! Night in Riga.
Day 6: Riga Old Town charm
Riga has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to the collection of art nouveau buildings that is one of the largest in the world. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street – art Nouveau gem and many more. Night in Riga.
Day 7: Inspiring Riga
Free day in Latvian capital or join us on our optional tours – Exciting Riga Kayak tour, Market Halls of Riga tour, Wooden buildings in center of Riga tour, Kipsala island and Jurmala sea resort tour. Night in Riga.
Day 8: Departure
Transfer to the airport.
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- Helsinki – Tallinn ferry ticket, „Star Class” seat;
- 1 overnight at centrally located hotel in Helsinki;
- 2 overnights at centrally located hotel in Tallinn;
- 1 overnight at centrally located hotel in Kuressaare;
- 3 overnights at centrally located hotel in Riga;
- Sightseeing tour in Helsinki;
- Sightseeing tour in Tallinn;
- Sightseeing tour in Saareemaa;
- Sightseeing tour in Sigulda;
- Sightseeing tour in Riga;
- 7 Buffet Breakfast.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- Medieval banquet in Restaurant OldeHansa;
- Sightseeing „Kadriorg park and Palace”;
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Exciting Riga kayak tour;
- Market Halls of Riga tour;
- Wooden buildings in center of Riga;
- Kipsala island and Jurmala sea resort tour;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.