BALTIC HIGHLIGHTS FROM TALLINN
Escorted group tour
Tallinn – Riga – Vilnius
- Historic Old city of Tallinn
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Towers of Tallinn
- Romantic valley of river Gauja
- Castles of Turaida and Sigulda
- Baltic nature
- Riga Dome Cathedral Pipe Organ Concert
- Central market halls of Riga
- Wooden buildings of Riga
- Impressive Rundale palace and gardens
- Trakai – castle on the island
- KGB museum in Vilnius
Day 1: Arrival to Tallinn
Arrival to the capital of Estonia – Tallinn. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Tallinn.
Day 2: Charm of Medieval Tallinn
Tallinn sightseeing tour. Be surprised about fascinating aspects of Tallinn's rich history and present life, amazing Old Town and stunning panoramic views. Afternoon features with optional tours to Kadriorg Park and Palace and KUMU museum or Tallinn bike tour! Night in Tallinn.
Day 3: Nature of Sigulda
Drive to Latvia. We stop in one of the most romantic cities in Latvia – Sigulda. Visiting castles of Turaida and Sigulda, Gutmanis cave, hiking trails, air tram and many more! Night in Riga.
Day 4: Riga Old Town charm
Enjoy unforgettable Art Nouveau and Old town of Riga tour. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street and many more. Night in Riga.
Day 5: Arrival to Tallinn
Free day in Latvian capital or join one of our optional tours – Exciting Riga Kayak tour, Market Halls of Riga tour, Wooden buildings in center of Riga, Kipsala island and Jurmala sea resort tour. In the evening visit organ concert in Dome cathedral. Night in Riga.
Day 6: Unbelievable Trakai castle and Rundale palace
We visit magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. The afternoon features an excursion to Lithuanian famous Trakai castle. Night in Vilnius.
Day 7: Vilnius Cathedrals
City tour of Vilnius: St.Peter and Pauls Church, Gediminas Castle, Cathedral Square with St. Stanislaw Cathedral and Bell tower, St.Ann and Bernardines Church, Amber gallery museum, Uupis- one of the oldest districts of Vilnius – and many more. Optional – visit of KGB museum. Night in Vilnius.
Day 8: Departure
Transfer to the airport
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- 2 overnight at centrally located hotel in Tallinn;
- 3 overnights at centrally located hotel in Riga;
- 2 overnights at centrally located hotel in Vilnius;
- Sightseeing tour in Tallinn;
- Sightseeing tour in Sigulda;
- Sightseeing tour in Riga;
- Sightseeing tour in Vilnius;
- Sightseeing tour in Rundale palace;
- Sightseeing tour in Trakai castle;
- 7 Buffet Breakfast.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- Medieval banquet in Restaurant OldeHansa;
- Sightseeing „Kadriorg park and Palace”;
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Exciting kayak tour;
- Market Halls of Riga tour;
- Wooden buildings in center of Riga;
- Kipsala island and Jurmala sear resort tour;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.