AROUND THE BALTIC SEA FROM RIGA
Escorted group tour
Riga – Stockholm – Helsinki – Tallinn – Riga
- St Peter's church in Riga
- Art Nouveau of Riga
- Picturesque countryside of Latvia
- Romantic valley of river Gauja
- Castles of Turaida and Sigulda
- Cruise ferry evening shows
- Gothic churches of Stockholm
- Wasa museum and Skansen
- Gamla stan
- Helsinki Old Market Hall
- Panoramic Tallinn roof top views
- Medieval banquet
- Paarnu city lovely coastline
- Munchausen museum
Day 1: Arrival to Riga
Arrival to the capital of Latvia – Riga. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Riga.
Day 2: Undiscovered Riga
Enjoy unforgettable Art Nouveau and Old town of Riga tour. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street and many more. Night in Riga.
Day 3: Romantic Sigulda stories
Optional tour to one of the most romantic cities in Latvia – Sigulda. Visiting castles of Turaida and Sigulda, Gutmanis cave. Discover the Sigulda Luge and Bobsleigh Track, where Latvian Olympic athletes train. Enjoy hiking trails, air tram and many more! Overnight onboard cruise ship Riga – Stockholm.
Day 4: Royal Stockholm
Sightseeing bus-walking tour of Stockholm, city which sits on 14 islands. Discover the renowned Royal Palace, gothic churches, Swedish design-ware shops. Gamla Stan, the Old Town, is one of the largest and best preserved medieval city centers in Europe, and one of the foremost attractions in Stockholm. This is where Stockholm was founded in 1252. Overnight onboard cruise ship Stockholm – Helsinki.
Day 5: Helsinki
Helsinki sightseeing bus-walking tour. Free time to visit the Kiasma and Ateneum museums with their fine collections of Finnish art. Transfer to seaport. Ferry Helsinki – Tallinn. Night in Tallinn.
Day 6: Charm of Medieval Tallinn
Tallinn sightseeing tour. You will be surprised about fascinating aspects of Tallinn's rich history and present life, amazing Old Town and stunning panoramic views. Optional tour to Kadriorg Park. Night in Tallinn.
Day 7: Coastline of Estonia
Drive to Latvia. We will stop in Estonian coast city Paarnu, famous with its beach culture, Keila waterfall, funny and interesting Munchausen museum. Night in Riga.
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- 3 overnight at centrally located hotel in Riga;
- 2 overnights at centrally located hotel in Tallinn;
- 1 overnight onboard cruise ship Riga – Stockholm route: 1 place in B4 cabin;
- 1 overnight onboard cruise ship Stockholm – Helsinki route: 1 place in B4 cabin;
- Helsinki – Tallinn ferry ticket, „Star Class” seat;
- Sightseeing tour in Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Stockholm;
- Estonian coastline tour;
- 7 Buffet Breakfast.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- 2 Buffet dinners onboard cruise ship;
- Day trip „Sigulda and Turaida”;
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Medieval banquet in Restaurant OldeHansa;
- Sightseeing „Kadriorg park and Palace”;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.