TASTE LATVIA AND LITHUANIA
Escorted group tour
Riga – Kuldiga – Rundale – Trakai – Vilnius
- Riga Old Town
- Cat House in Riga
- Wooden architecture in Riga
- Latvian countryside
- Widest – stretching waterfall in Europe
- Kuldiga and surroundings
- Rundale palace and garden
- Trakai – castle on the island
- Amber gallery museum
- Vilnius city
Day 1: Arrival to Latvia
Arrival to the capital of Latvia – Riga. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Riga.
Day 2: Riga Old Town
Enjoy unforgettable Art Nouveau and Old town of Riga tour. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street and many more. Riga has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to the collection of art nouveau buildings that is one of the largest in the world, as well as a city in whose architecture the entire history from 1201 to the present day is reflected. Riga is also valued as a city with a unique collection of wooden developments..Night in Riga.
Day 3: Latvian countryside
Free day in the city or optional tour to picturesque countryside of Latvia – Kuldiga and surroundings. Kuldiga is one of the best preserved towns in Latvia. Full of winding cobblestone streets and 17th and 18th century buildings, and with a small river running right next to the houses, it feels like step back in time. Here we will taste latvian wine, see widest-stretching waterfall in Europe – Ventas rumba and enjoy the Kuldigas nature. Night in Riga.
Day 4: Impressive Rundale
Rundale Palace visit. The Rundale Palace Museum works as a centre for research into Latvia's history, through creating collections, arranging exhibitions and producing publications. The afternoon features an excursion to Lithuanian famous Trakai castle. Night in Vilnius.
Day 5: Vilnius city tour
City tour of Vilnius: St.Peter and Pauls Church, Gediminas Castle, Cathedral Square with St. Stanislaw Cathedral and Bell tower, St.Ann and Bernardines Church, Amber gallery museum, Uupis- one of the oldest districts of Vilnius – and many more. Night in Vilnius.
Day 6: Departure
Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- 3 overnight at centrally located hotel in Riga;
- 2 overnights at centrally located hotel in Vilnius;
- Sightseeing tour in Riga;
- Sightseeing tour in Vilnius;
- Sightseeing tour in Rundale palace;
- Sightseeing tour in Trakai castle;
- 5 Buffet Breakfast.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- Day trip „Latvian countryside – Kuldiga”;
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.