GRAND BALTIC TOUR FROM WARSAW
Escorted group tour
Warsaw – Vilnius – Riga – Tallinn – Helsinki
- Royal Warsaw Route
- Warsaw Old Town area with Royal Castle
- Vilnius Cathedral Square
- Trakai castle and Rundale palace
- Rundale palace gardens
- Riga Old Town
- The Guild Houses
- Latvian countryside
- Widest – stretching waterfall in Europe
- Kuldiga and surroundings
- Cruise ferry evening shows
- Gothic churches of Stockholm
- Wasa museum and Skansen museum
Day 1: Arrival to Poland
Arrival to the capital of Poland – Warsaw. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Warsaw.
Day 2: Warsaw
Warsaw sightseeing tour: Old Town area with Royal Castle, Old Market Square and Barbican, Following Royal Route you will see Presidential Palace, University of Warsaw, Holy Cross Church with Chopin's heart, Copernicus Statue and many more. Night in Poland.
Day 3: Vilnius
City tour of Vilnius: St.Peter and Pauls Church, Gediminas Castle, Cathedral Square with St. Stanislaw Cathedral and Bell tower and many more.Night in Vilnius.
Day 4: Impressive Rundale
The day starts with an excursion to Lithuanian famous Trakai castle. The afternoon features visit magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Night in Riga.
Day 5: Art Nouveau capital
Enjoy unforgettable Art Nouveau and Old town of Riga tour. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street and many more. Night in Riga.
Day 6: Latvian countryside
Escape Riga to picturesque countryside of Latvia – Kuldiga and surroundings. Kuldiga is one of the best preserved towns in Latvia. Full of winding cobblestone streets and 17th and 18th century buildings, and with a small river running right next to the houses. Night in Riga.
Day 7: Cruise to Stockholm
Free day to enjoy capital or our optional tours. Overnight onboard cruise ship Riga – Stockholm.
Day 8: Royal Stockholm
Sightseeing bus-walking tour of Stockholm, city which sits on 14 islands. Discover the renowned Royal Palace, gothic churches, Swedish design-ware shops. Overnight onboard cruise ship Stockholm – Helsinki.
Day 9: Departure
Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- 1 overnight at centrally located hotel in Warsaw;
- 1 overnights at hotel in Poland;
- 1 overnights at centrally located hotel in Vilnius;
- 3 overnights ar centrally located hotel in Riga;
- 1 overnight onboard cruise ship Riga – Stockholm route: 1 place in B4 cabin;
- 1 overnight onboard cruise ship Stockholm – Helsinki route: 1 place in B4 cabin;
- Sightseeing tour in Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Stockholm;
- Sightseeing tour in romantic Kuldiga;
- Sightseeing tour in Rundale palace, Trakai castle.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- 2 Buffet dinners onboard cruise ship;
- Day trip „Sigulda and Turaida”;
- Exciting Riga kayak tour;
- Market Halls of Riga tour;
- Wooden buildings in center of Riga;
- Kipsala island and Jurmala sear resort tour;
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.