MEDIEVAL LATVIA AND ESTONIA
Escorted group tour
Riga – Sigulda – Tartu – Tallinn
- House of Blackheads in Riga
- The Guild Houses
- Riga Old Town
- Medieval castle of Turaida
- Hiking trails
- Air tram over Gauja river
- Tartu – Estonian student town
- AH-HAA science center
- Picturesque countryside of Latvia
- Paide tower / museum
- Tallinn Old Gothic Town Hall
- Toompea Hill and panorama
Day 1: Arrival to Riga
Arrival to the capital of Latvia – Riga. Transfer to the hotel. Night in Riga.
Day 2: Undiscovered Riga
Enjoy unforgettable Art Nouveau and Old town of Riga tour. Discover St Peter's church, the House of Blackheads, the Guild houses, the Latvian parliament, Albert street and many more. Riga is also valued as a city with a unique collection of wooden developments..Night in Riga.
Day 3: Inspiring Riga
Free day in Latvian capital or join one of our optional day tours – Exciting Riga Kayak tour, Market Halls of Riga tour, Wooden buildings in center of Riga, Kipsala island and Jurmala sea resort tour. Night in Riga.
Day 4: Romantic Sigulda stories
Tour to one of the most romantic cities in Latvia – Sigulda. Nowadays you can see romantic ruins of Sigulda old castle and one reconstructed Medieval castle of Turaida, a cave and many old churches. Also you will visit Bobsleigh road and enjoy view the beautfull Gauja river valley. Enjoy hiking trails, air tram and many more! Night in hotel nearby Tartu.
Day 5: Tartu – Estonian student town
Tartu sightseeing tour – almost a thousand years old, Tartu has many interesting stories to tell and places to show. We visit incredible AH-HAA science center or relax at the Tartu waterpark. Late afternoon we visit historical museum – Paide tower, on our way to Tallinn. Night in Tallinn.
Day 6: Charm of Medieval Tallinn
Tallinn sightseeing tour. UNESCO heritage listed Tallinn's Old Town with a town wall with 26 defense towers. Tour around the Holy Spirit Church, the 600 years old Gothic Town Hall, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Visit the Toompea Hill which offers breathtaking views over the city. Toompea Castle, built in the 13th and 14th centuries is the seat of the nation's parliament. Optional tour to Kadriog park. Night in Tallinn.
Day 7: Departure
Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Transport services during the whole tour;
- 3 overnight at centrally located hotel in Riga;
- 1 overnights at a hotel near Tartu;
- 2 overnights at centrally located hotel in Tallinn;
- Sightseeing tour in Riga, Tartu, Tallinn;
- Sightseeing tour in Sigulda;
- 6 Buffet Breakfast.
- Half board at hotels (3 course);
- Organ concert in Dome Cathedral;
- Latvian cousine at Restaurant Key to Riga;
- Exciting Riga kayak tour;
- Market Halls of Riga tour;
- Wooden buildings in center of Riga;
- Kipsala island and Jurmala sear resort tour;
- Medieval banquet in Restaurant OldeHansa;
- Sightseeing „Kadriorg park and Palace”;
- Riga Opera/Ballet tickets – on request;
- Beer and wine degustations during tours – on request;
- Entrance tickets to the museums.